Direct applications only - no agencies
ITM Power Plc is a globally recognised expert in hydrogen technologies with the overarching principle to take excess energy from the power network, convert it into hydrogen and use it in one of three broad market areas – Mobility, Power-to-X and Industry. There are multiple application areas within each area, all of which are acknowledged to be growing rapidly and requiring systems of ever larger capacities. This is led by the drive for improved air quality worldwide, the growth of renewable power generators and a need to decarbonise industrial processes. ITM Power is a growing company in this fast- paced, exciting sector and designs and builds equipment called electrolysers which take water and renewable energy to generate green hydrogen, the perfect green energy option.
ITM Power is looking for a Marketing Executive to be part of the small Marketing team. The role will report directly to the Marketing Manager and be a crucial member of the Marketing function for the company.
The Marketing team at ITM Power look after a wide aspect of communications, from internal communications, to design, branding, trade shows, press and media, project communications, financial reports, supporting the sales team, generating leads, brochure design, websites… and much more!
The candidate will need to be happy and confident to represent the company in all areas of marketing activities, some of which will require working away from home, and out of hours.
The role of Marketing Executive would suit an experienced, ambitious, organised individual who enjoys a varied, fast- paced work environment within the exciting growing sector of Hydrogen.
No day will be the same, and you must enjoy the challenge of tight deadlines whilst keeping calm and working to high standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Email campaigns and reporting; sending newsletter and company announcements
• Graphic design and creating supporting images
• Assist in the production of marketing materials and corporate documents
• Organise and attend events
• Assist on video shoot days
• Monitor the application of the brand across the company
• Identify and log potential events and activities
• Manage the CRM system in alliance with the sales team
• Assist with social media activities
• Attend project communication dissemination calls
• Manage the company fuel cell vehicles
• Transport visitors in the companies fuel cell cars
• Refuelling demonstrations
• Liaise with suppliers; print, website etc.
• Raise purchase orders
Training will be given to the successful candidate. The above is not an exhaustive list and you may be given additional duties or responsibilities at any time.
The ideal candidate must:
• At least four years’ experience in a marketing B2B environment
• Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft packages
• Experience of creating and sending newsletters
• Experience of sending email campaigns
• Experience of the design of brochures and reports
• Self-starter and highly organised
• Experience of organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions
• Ability to travel, stay away and work outside of normal working hours
• Able to work alone and remain motivated
• Full Clean driving licence
• Marketing related degree
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Experience of creating animations
• Experience of renewable energy
• Second language
• Interest in Energy, Climate Change or hydrogen
ITM Power is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Your application was submitted successfully.